Author Topic: ZeriOs/Evilmind  (Read 1228 times)

!ah$eK

• PUGBOT User
    • View Profile
    • Email
ZeriOs/Evilmind
« on: May 11, 2011, 04:02:13 am »
Well, you asked for it and I finally got around to posting.

ZeriOs=Evilmind

http://www.ftwgl.com/forums/showthread.php?p=71824#post71824

Oh, and just an fyi- Don't buy his bullshit about CaD not knowing who he was. We scrimmed them less than a week ago, and he played for CaD. Not only that, but I was muted during that scrim (their server), and according to one of their members (imp/nonpoint, can't remember who) ZeriOs was among the group that had rcon and was muting me, so obviously CaD knew as well.

« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 04:07:53 am by !ah$eK »

duCK

• PUGBOT User
    • View Profile
Re: ZeriOs/Evilmind
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2011, 04:22:11 am »
Well, you asked for it and I finally got around to posting.

ZeriOs=Evilmind

http://www.ftwgl.com/forums/showthread.php?p=71824#post71824

Oh, and just an fyi- Don't buy his bullshit about CaD not knowing who he was. We scrimmed them less than a week ago, and he played for CaD. Not only that, but I was muted during that scrim (their server), and according to one of their members (imp/nonpoint, can't remember who) ZeriOs was among the group that had rcon and was muting me, so obviously CaD knew as well.

in my opinion , zerios is more than strange . won't say anything , i wanted to ask demo yesterday but i forgot  :-[

fonducci

• NA Admin
  • PUGBOT User
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2011, 12:20:03 pm »
Kinda makes me wonder about Puff, Timmy, Creature and all of those other CaDs who passionately defend their wallhacking clan members.

hasheesh

• NA Admin
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2011, 12:55:16 pm »
personally the way he reacted after being called out was the sketchiest thing i saw. if i was in the same position i would probably just continue to laugh and shrug it off, but he get very defensive quickly. this cad clan has had some shady stuff going down. be on the look out...

slackin

• PUGBOT CREATOR
  • Head Admins
  • PUGBOT User
    • MSN Messenger - slackin@live.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - slackin35
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - slackin35
    • View Profile
    • PUGBOT Homepage
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2011, 03:58:08 pm »
zeri0s reacted EXACTLY how evilmind reacted when we called him out on wallhacks. To the fucking T. Seriously, they are one in the same.

fonducci

• NA Admin
  • PUGBOT User
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2011, 06:53:04 pm »
Sad thing is that even after returning to pug he still never had positive ratios and /sub'd every game to clear score.

don

• PUGBOT User
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2011, 11:03:56 pm »
Is Creature =BD=Creature?

Anyway I say ban anyone caught with a hack. Zerios, evilmind, tugakiller, krow. I don't know if they're different people, but let's be safe and do a range ban. :P

!ah$eK

• PUGBOT User
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2011, 03:10:53 am »
Meh, like all of urt, enforcing a ban is pretty much impossible unless you want to ban his whole provider. I'd just advise people to stay well clear of cad. The fact that they let an ftw banned waller continue to alias and play in scrims (and yes, they had to fucking know. There's no way they didn't.) is a joke.